Having a smooth and clear skin is every girl’s dream. However, nobody is lucky enough to have never experienced breakouts. Breakouts are the worst, having that dream skin seems almost impossible then and you just want to hide it from the world. We know how taxing it is both physically and emotionally the whole skincare procedure gets. It is true that it takes a lot of investment in time and money to get the desired beauty provided that investment is in the right direction. I have compiled a list of 10 tips for clear skin with which you can get rid of all the blemishes and have that soft and smooth skin that you always wanted within days. All the tips included in this guide are based on natural and organic products like fruits, vegetables, honey and herbs. All the recipes stated below can be easily prepared in homes using products which can clear the skin naturally. This is also a guide to get clear skin for men.
- Vitamin C and antioxidants are two of the major nutrients that are good for the skin. Lemon is the richest in vitamin C therefore including it in your daily diet will benefit your skin health. Other fruits that contain vitamin C are; orange, blueberry, papaya, kiwifruit, and strawberry.
- In addition to vitamin C, vitamin E is also beneficial for the skin. Vitamin E is found in seeds and nuts. It has the power to save the skin from the damaging UV rays and dirt. To increase the intake of vitamin E include almond, hazelnut, peanuts, and vegetable oil in your daily diet.
- The vegetables that are leafy green, red or dark orange are the best foods for clear skin. These vegetables contain beta- carotene that is converted into vitamin A by the body which in turn helps in producing new, healthy skin cells.
- Meat, oysters, poultry and fortified cereal are some other foods that help clear skin as they are rich in iron and zinc; the two major minerals that contribute to cell production and keep skin fresh.
- If you want to get clear skin fast using natural products then consider the following recipe. Take fresh neem leaves. Wash them well with clean water. Grind them into a paste. Then add one teaspoon of honey in it and stir the mixture well. And apply the mixture evenly on the face and the damaged skin area. The neem leaves are excellent absorbent; they sponge the oil on the skin and keep it from getting into the pores and clogging them. You need to use that mixture regularly to get quick results.
- Keep on changing your skincare products can also be harmful to the skin. Decide which product is suitable for your skin and stick to it. Many of the skincare products contain strong chemicals that make your skin thin and dry which is extremely harmful in the long run. Similarly, too cold or too hot water also contributes to dryness. Therefore, always wash facial skin with lukewarm water for clear skin.
- Pure jasmine tea and Green tea are the best teas for clear skin. Jasmine tea, in addition to smelling good, has antibacterial and antiviral characteristics that help your immune system. It can slow down the aging process and treat a number of skin conditions such as acne and eczema by providing hormonal balance and preventing skin from producing excessive oil. Likewise, green tea contributes to the protection against harmful UVs coming from the sun. It also prevents wrinkle formation on the skin and reduces skin damage.
- To get smooth and healthy skin, you need to get the standard 8-hour of good night’s sleep. Lack of sleep can cause repeated skin breakouts. The body releases inflammatory compounds if it doesn’t get enough sleep which can cause acne. In addition to sleep, exercise for about 30 minutes daily as increased blood circulation in the body is beneficial for the skin as well.
- The worse thing you can do with a pimple and zit is popping it as the pressure might push the bacteria further deep into the skin which can worsen the condition. Popping them exposes the pores to more harmful bacteria in the atmosphere, most of which come from your own hands which can cause scarring or infection. It is better to see a dermatologist than taking a pimple in your own hands.
Reduce your sugar intake to as little as possible. Studies have proven that a low-glycemic diet improves acne. High sugar in the diet is also a major cause of weight gain which in turn is the major cause of hundreds of other diseases. There are multiple things you can do to lessen your sugar intake like cutting food that contains processed carbs and curtailing sodas and sweets altogether,